PDA

View Full Version : Plančte+ A&E and Plančte+ Crime & Investigation to launch in France

Shadow
13-11-2013, 18:49
Plančte+ A&E and Plančte+ Crime & Investigation to launch in France Pascale Paoli-Lebailly | 13-11-2013 A+E Networks and Canal+ have launched Planate+ A&E and Planate+ Crime & Investigation in France. Planete+ A&E and Planete+ Crime & Investigation will carry original content from A+E Networks' factual entertainment catalogue as well as local French productions. Both channels will combine the best of A+E Networks' programming with local and European productions, and will be carried exclusively on Canalsat. Planete+ A&E will shed light on the extraordinary lives of ordinary people, from pawn brokers to ax men, truckers and today's entrepreneurs. It will offer viewers a mix of unscripted franchises from the A+E Networks catalogue, including Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars, Billy the Exterminator, My Ghost Story, Pawn Stars, and Counting Cars. Planete+ Crime & Investigation takes viewers behind the scenes to uncover the stories behind real crimes and will give exclusive access to A+E Networks' crime/justice catalogue. Some of the globally-recognised programmes that will air on Planete+ Crime & Investigation include Cajun Justice, Crime 360, Casanova Killers, Escaping Evil: My Life in a Cult, Gangsters: America's Most Evil and I Killed My BFF. "The rollout of Planete+ A&E and Planete+ Crime & Investigation in France marks an important milestone for A+E Networks," said Dean Possenniskie, managing director, Europe, A+E Networks. "We're looking forward to working closely with Canal+ to bringing French audiences the highest quality factual entertainment programming and strengthening our viewership in this vital market." Last April, A+E Networks and Canal+ Group sealed a long-term content deal that covers acquisition, production and digital distribution.