My-HD adds A+E's H2 to channel line-up DetailsRebecca Hawkes | 04 March 2015 Middle East pay-TV platform My-HD has added H2 from A+E Networks to its high definition (HD) bouquet.An extension of the History channel, H2 provides original programming, focusing on global history with an emphasis on entertainment."We are happy to ally with one of the world's premiere media companies and bring the H2 brand to the region. Our subscribers value our quality documentary portfolio and we are pleased to add the H2 brand to the genre," said Cliff Nelson, CEO, My-HD.Forthcoming series on H2 include Brad Meltzer's Decoded, looking at secret clues, symbols and conspiracy theories to unravel enigmas; Soviet Storm: WWII, charting the Russians' involvement in the second world war; and America: The Story of the US, covering the creation of the USA until the modern day.My-HD, which is based in Dubai, launched in 2012 in conjunction with Arabsat and is marketed as a low cost satellite TV network for the Arab world. Other premium channels include nine MBC HD channels; Discovery Science HD and Animal Planet HD; four Turner Channels; five Rotana HD channels; four HD channels from Al Nahar; Extreme Sports; CBS Reality; and Animaux. Filipino content from GMA International and a French-language bouquet for the Maghreb, are also offered.