Sasa Kramar to leave Hrvatski TelekomDecember 2, 2019 10.00 Europe/London By Chris Dziadul Hrvatski Telekom (HT) management board member and COO Business Sasa Kramar has resigned with effect as of January 1, 2020.He will continue his career outside the company. Commenting on the development, Kostas Nebis, president of the management board, said: “I hereby express my gratitude to Sasa for our mutual cooperation and his contribution to overall business transformation he brought to the company, in key areas directly linked with markets and customers and I wish him all the best in his new business endeavours.”Kramar added: “During my 13 years lasting career in HT Group, I had the opportunity to hold key management positions and I have always strived to give my best for the company. I am grateful for all the opportunities that were given to me, and most of all for dear people I spend years working with. Now it is time for a change and new challenges”.Kramar was first appointed to the HT’s management board on June 1, 2016, from the position of the president of the management board of Iskon Internet., a company 100% owned by HT, and his mandate was renewed in June this year.