*Smillie anxious about 'Kitchen Burnout'Thursday, May 6 2010, Carol Smillie has admitted that she is nervous about taking part in ITV1 series Marco's Kitchen Burnout.The 48-year-old former Changing Rooms presenter confessed that she is more used to working with a "power tool" than a "wooden spoon"."I suppose it was a bit unusual, but predominantly I am happier with a power tool in my hand doing DIY, than a wooden spoon cooking," she said."My husband used to do most of the meals, but then got in a bit of a strop about it, and said it wasn't fair. Now we split the cooking and DIY between us. So I am hoping on Marco's Kitchen Burnout, I will learn to cook."Speaking about her talents in the kitchen, she said: "I can get riled and easily distracted, although if I've got all the ingredients in front of me, I will be happy to have a play with them. It's not that I dislike cooking. I would describe myself as an adequate cook. I just get bored with it."Smillie also confessed that she was not scared by the show's star Marco Pierre White, claiming that she would "probably laugh" if he told her off.Marco's Kitchen Burnout airs on Friday at 9pm on ITV1.*